Omnia 3911DD-US32D, Contemporary Square Stainless Steel French Door Lock
For use on double pocket doors, this Double Sliding Pocket Door Privacy Set features a satin stainless steel finish for a contemporary look. A privacy set, it is great for bathrooms and bedrooms. The privacy mortise lock is installed on one door and the strike plate is installed on the other door. When locked, the two pocket doors are tightly hook together. It is good for doors 1-3/8 inch or 1-3/4 inch thick with a 2 inch backset. The Square Double Pocket Door Lock Set comes with everything you need to lock two sliding doors together.
The finger edge pull is pressure mounted into the door's edge so that you have something to grip in order to slide the door out of the pocket. The square flush pulls are pressure mounted into the door's face. No screws are needed for a clean contemporary appearance. The mortise lock body is easily mounted with two screws.
Privacy Lock: Locks but has access to unlock from the outside via an emergency turn. A privacy lock does not offer security, it offers privacy.
Also Available: Contemporary Square Passage Pocket Door Set and Contemporary Square Privacy Pocket Door Set
Specifications of the Omnia 3911DD Square Double Pocket Door Lock Set:
- Material: .050" Thick Solid Stainless Steel
- Finish: Satin Stainless Steel
- Trim Length: 2-3/16" square
- Projection: 3/32"
- Mortise Lockbody Length: 3-15/16"
- Mortise Lockbody Depth: 2-3/4"
- Mortise Faceplate Length: 6-5/16"
- Mortise Faceplate Width: 5/8"
- Edge Pull Length: 1-3/16" square
- Edge Pull Depth: 1-19/32"
- Backset: 2"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" or 1-3/4"
- Omnia 3911-US32D Installation Instructions(PDF)
Sold as a Set: privacy mortise lock body, two (2) flush pulls for lock, two (2) flush pulls for non locking door, two (2) square edge pulls, strike plate and all mounting hardware. For One Pair of Pocket Doors. (2 doors).