Omnia 3910-US32D, Satin Stainless Steel Contemporary Round Sliding Pocket Door Lock
The Contemporary Privacy Pocket Door Mortise Lock has a satin (brushed) stainless steel finish. The contemporary design of this stainless steel sliding pocket door lock makes it the perfect choice for modern homes. It is good for doors 1-3/8 inch or 1-3/4 inch thick with at least 1/8 inch clearance. A privacy lock, it is for use on bedrooms and bathrooms.
The finger edge pull is pressure mounted into the door's edge so that you have something to grip in order to slide the door out of the pocket. The round flush pulls are pressure mounted into the door's face. No screws are needed for a clean contemporary appearance. The mortise lock body is easily mounted with two screws.
Privacy Lock: Locks but has access to unlock from the outside via an emergency turn. A privacy lock does not offer security, it offers privacy.
Also Available: Contemporary Round Passage Pocket Door Set and Contemporary Round Double Pocket Door Set
Specifications of the Omnia 3910 Round Pocket Door Lock:
- Material: .050" Thick Solid Stainless Steel
- Finish: Satin Stainless Steel
- Trim Diameter: 2-3/16"
- Projection: 3/32"
- Mortise Lockbody Length: 3-15/16"
- Mortise Lockbody Depth: 2-3/4"
- Mortise Faceplate Length: 6-5/16"
- Mortise Faceplate Width: 5/8"
- Edge Pull Diameter: 1-3/16"
- Edge Pull Depth: 1-19/32"
- Backset: 2"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" or 1-3/4"
- Omnia 3910-US32D Installation Instructions(PDF)
Sold as a Set: privacy mortise lock body, two (2) round flush pulls, round edge pull, strike plate and all mounting hardware. For One (1) Door.