CFK70-7015-KV116, Brushed Stainless Steel Entrance Door Set with Deadbolt
This Entrance Door Set comes packaged with a 3-1/2 inch x 15 inch push plate, a pull plate with a 6-3/4 inch handle, and a single cylinder commercial grade deadbolt. It has a brushed (satin) stainless steel finish. It is adjustable to accommodate door thicknesses from 1-3/8 inches to 1-3/4 inches with a 2-3/8 inch or 2-3/4 inch backsets. The Door Push and Pull Plate Set with Single Cylinder Deadbolt is easy to install and comes packaged with all the necessary installation hardware. For wood or metal doors.
Also available: Matching Single Cylinder Deadbolt
- (1) Single Cylinder Deadbolt (ANSI E2152) Keyed lock cylinder on the outside with thumbturn inside.
- (1) 3-1/2" x 15" Stainless Steel Push Plate
- (1) 3-1/2" x 15" Stainless Steel Pull Plate
- (1) 6 inch c.c. Stainless Steel Pull
- All mounting hardware
Features of the Entrance Set with Push Plate, Pull Plate, and Deadbolt:
- Deadbolt: 1" brass throw with case-hardened roller pin.
- Keyways: Schlage "C" Standard.
- Cylinder: Brass 6-pin cylinder keyed to 5-pins.
Specifications of CFK70-7015-KV116 Stainless Steel Pull Plate with Deadbolt:
- Finish: Brushed Stainless Steel
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Interior and Exterior Plate Height: 15"
- Interior and Exterior Plate Width: 3-1/2"
- Interior and Exterior Plate Thickness: .050" (1.2 mm)
- Exterior Pull Handle Diameter: 3/4"
- Exterior Pull Handle Projection: 2-1/4"
- Exterior Pull Handle Clearance: 1-1/2"
- Exterior Pull Handle Center to Center (CTC): 6"
- Total Exterior Pull Length: 6-3/4"
- Exterior Pull Handle is 4-1/2" from top and bottom of plate.
- Deadbolt is 2-1/2" on center from edge of plate.
- Door Thickness: adjustable for 1-3/8" to 1-3/4" thick.
- Backsets: adjustable for 2-3/8" and 2-3/4"
- Strike: 2-3/4" x 1-1/8". Brass or stainless steel.
- Push and Pull Plate Set Dimensions (PDF)