Fusion S7-0, Modern Square Stainless Steel Deadbolt
The Stainless Steel Square Deadbolt has a modern look that is not only exemplified by its clean lines, but also by the deadbolt thumb-turn. Most deadbolts look the same on the interior: giant, old fashioned designs; but this stainless steel door lock made by Fusion looks contemporary even down to the smallest detail. It is made out of stainless steel and is available in either a brushed (satin) finish or a polished (shiny) finish. We recommend going with the brushed finish because it has an easier upkeep, but there is something so sleek about polished stainless steel that really brings to mind modernism. So in the end, it is your preference. It is adjustable for door thicknesses 1-3/8 inches up to 2 inches and works with the most common door backsets of 2-3/8 inches and 2-3/4 inches.
Also Available Matching: Modern Single Cylinder Deadbolt with Square Knob Set
Features of the Fusion S7 Square Deadbolt:
- 1" Throw Bolt With Interior Roll Pins
- Heavy-Duty strike with 3 screws for added security.
- Solid brass schlage SC1 keyway & 5 pin system.
- Meets ANSI 156.5 Grade 2 Criteria.
Specifications of the Fusion S7 Contemporary Square Door Lock:
- Length: 2-1/2" square
- Adjustable Door Thickness 1-3/8" and 2"
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Limited Lifetime Mechanical Warranty
When Selecting a Function:
- Single Cylinder - The deadbolt is thrown and retracted by a key from exterior and by a thumb turn from the interior.
- Double Cylinder - The deadbolt is thrown and retracted by a key from both the exterior and the interior.
** This item is being discontinued. Very limited quantities available.