DoralLock PRLLR, Lacovia Paddle Lever
The Lacovia Lever features a traditional style that emphasizes a lovely flowing silhouette. The classic styling makes it great for traditional decors as well as comfortable contemporary homes. It is easy to install, it is made for doors 1-3/8 inches to 2 inches thick with and adjustable backset from 2-3/8 inches to 2-3/4 inches.
Features of the DoralLock Lacovia Door Lever:
- Easy to install, this lever fits standard pre-drilled doors.
- Comes packaged with a mortise latch.
- Concealed screw mounting
- 3-year mechanical warranty and a 1-year finish warranty.
Specifications of the Traditional DoralLock Made Paddle Lever:
When selecting a Function:
- Single Dummy: A surfaced mounted, non-working, smooth lever. Non-locking and non-latching trim for one side of door. This inactive pull is usually used to match trim. Complete Set - 1 lever and 1 rose.
- Passage (hall or closet): Latches but does not lock. The latch is activated by turning the either of the two levers. Complete set - 2 levers, 2 roses, door latch and strike plate
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom): Latches and can be locked. Can be locked from the inside with a privacy pin located on the rose. In an emergency, it can unlock from the exterior using a coin or a screwdriver. Complete set - 2 levers, 2 roses, privacy pin, door latch and strike plate.
- The Single Dummy and Privacy Lever Functions are Handed. Click Here to Determine Handing. The Passage Lever Function is Non-Handed.