Stainless Steel 2-3/8" Square Flush Pull with Flush Cover
This modern flush pull features a finger cutout cover for a sleek appearance. The flush cover easily tilts aside with gentle finger pressure. This small square flush pull is a great way to update any space. It has a mere 1/16 inch projection, making it the ideal contemporary solution for pocket doors. The 2-3/8 Inch Square Flush Pull With Flush Cover is available in either polished or satin stainless steel.
The Modern Square Stainless Steel Flush Pull is pressure mounted into the door so screws are not needed. It can also be screwed in from the back for use on smaller doors. For use on pocket doors, sliding doors, cabinet doors--any door where a "flush with the door face" pull is desired.
Specifications for the Canaropa FPC404-60 Modern Square Stainless Steel Pocket Door Pull:
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Total Height: 2-3/8" (60 mm)
- Total Width: 2-3/8" (60 mm)
- Total Depth: 3/4" (19 mm)
- Door Cutout Depth: 21/32" (17 mm)
- Projection: 1/16" (2 mm)
- Finger Opening Height: 1-3/16" (30 mm)
- Finger Opening Width: 1-3/16" (30 mm)
- Door Cutout Opening Height: 2" (50 mm)
- Door Cutout Opening Width: 2" (50 mm)