Modern Stainless Steel Rectangular Pocket Door Handle
The modern look of this Rectangular Flush Pull is a culmination of the sleekness of stainless steel and sharp, crisp lines. This Stainless Steel Flush Pull With Offset Finger Grab plays on the popularity of right angles, ensuring that it is a great way to update any space. It is available in both satin and polished stainless steel. Made By JNF in Portugal, it features quality craftsmanship.
The Modern Rectangular Stainless Steel Flush Pull is pressure mounted into the door so screws are not needed. It can also be screwed in from the back for use on smaller doors. For use on pocket doors, sliding doors, cabinet doors--any door where a "flush with the door face" pull is desired.
Specifications for the Canaropa FP410-135 5-5/16" Pocket Door Pull:
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Total Height: 5-5/16" (135 mm)
- Total Width: 2-3/4" (70 mm)
- Total Depth: 3/4" (19 mm)
- Door Cutout Depth: 21/32" (17 mm)
- Projection: 1/16" (2 mm)
- Finger Opening Height: 3-15/16" (100 mm)
- Finger Opening Width: 1" (25 mm)
- Door Cutout Opening Height: 4-15/16" (125 mm)
- Door Cutout Opening Width: 1-13/16" (46 mm)
- Lip: 5/16" (8 mm)