Modern Stainless Steel Rectangular Flush Pull
Measuring 5-5/16 inches high and 2-3/16 inches wide, the Modern Stainless Steel Pocket Door Handle is available in both satin stainless steel and polished stainless steel. It has just enough of a lip inside for even large hands to get a firm grip without spoiling the sleek look of this modern pocket door pull. The 5-5/16 Inch Modern Stainless Steel Flush Pull is made in Europe by JNF--who is world renowned for their modern stainless steel door hardware.
The Modern Rectangular Stainless Steel Flush Pull is pressure mounted into the door so screws are not needed. It can also be screwed in from the back for use on smaller doors. For use on pocket doors, sliding doors, cabinet doors--any door where a "flush with the door face" pull is desired.
Specifications for the Canaropa FP412-135 Modern Stainless Steel Pocket Door Handles:
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Total Height: 5-5/16" (135 mm)
- Total Width: 2-3/16" (55 mm)
- Total Depth: 3/4" (19 mm)
- Mounting Hole Depth: 21/32" (17 mm)
- Projection: 1/16" (2 mm)
- Finger Opening Height: 3-15/16" (100 mm)
- Finger Opening Width: 1" (25 mm)
- Door Cutout Opening Height: 4-15/16" (125 mm)
- Door Cutout Opening Width: 1-13/16" (46 mm)
- Lip: 5/16" (8 mm)