Schlage F-Series, Solid Brass Broadway Lever
Schlage's Broadway Leverset is very current with a style that manages to look contemporary without looking cold as modern-style hardware often does. It is perfect for contemporary homes that want an updated look without sinking into fads. Timeless, the beautiful Solid Brass Broadway Lever will sure to last many year to come. It fits standard door cutouts and has an adjustable backset for 2-3/8" or 2-3/4". It is adjustable for 1-3/8" up to 1-3/4" door thicknesses. Available 4 finishes in single dummy, passage, privacy, and keyed entry functions.
When you install Schlage lever, you safeguard your home and family as well as your peace of mind. Schlage levers will never tarnish, discolor, or corrode. Plus, the wide variety of finishes may make your decision tough--just like this lever.
Features of the Broadway Door Lever:
- One piece lever for better security and appearance.
- Fits standard pre-drilled doors.
- ANSI A156.2 Series 4000 Grade 2.
- Pressure-cast zinc tubular lock housing.
- Solid brass lever and trim rose.
- Sold as complete set.
- Easy to install.
- Lifetime mechanical warranty on residential applications.
Specifications of the F-Series Broadway Schlage Door Lever:
- Lever Length: 4"
- Projection: 2-21/50"
- Rose Diameter: 2-3/4"
- Adjustable Backset for 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Adjustable for 1-3/8" up to 1-3/4" thick doors
When Selecting a Function:
- Single Dummy: For use as a pull or to match trim on one side of the door. It does not latch and does not lock.
- Passage (Hall or Closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latches but does not lock.
- Privacy (Bedroom or Bathroom): For doors that could need locking. The lock is activated by a push button in the center of the lever while turning the inside lever releases the lock. It can be opened from the outside with a small circular tool.
- Keyed Entry (Keyed Lock): Use when a handle operated by a lock is needed. Unlocked by a key from the outside when locked by inside turn button. Inside always unlocked.
The Single Dummy Lever Function is Handed. Click Here to Determine Handing. All other Broadway Lever functions are Non-Handed.