Schlage JD60, Single Cylinder Dexter Grade 3 Deadbolt
This single cylinder deadbolt made by Schlage will fit all standard door cutouts. It has an adjustable latch to fit 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" backsets; and it will fit door thicknesses ranging from 1-3/8" up to 1-3/4". An ANSI Grade 3 deadbolt, it is operated by a key on the outside of the door and by a thumbturn on the inside of the door. Available in 8 finishes with a 5 year finish warranty and a lifetime mechanical warranty.
Features of the Schlage JD60 Single Cylinder Door Locks:
- 5 year Finish Warranty.
- Lifetime Mechanical Warranty.
- ANSI A156.5, 2001, Grade 3 deadbolt.
- Comes packaged with two keys
- Cylinder: 5-pin, C Keyway
- 1" deadbolt with hardened steel core that is resistant to sawing and kick-in attacks.
- Free spinning, solid metal cylinder collar resist wrench and hammer attacks as well as prying.
- Drill-resistant metal faceplate.
Specifications of the Schlage JD 60 Deadbolt:
- Backset: Adjustable for 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Door Thickness Range: 1-3/8" up to 1-3/4"
- Strike Width: 1"
- Strike Height: 2-1/4"
Single Cylinder Deadbolt: Deadbolt thrown and retracted by a key on the outside or by an inside turn unit. Deadbolt automatically deadlocks when fully thrown.