Global GLA Series Grade 2 Standard Commercial Door Knobs
The GLA standard design commercial knobs are heavy duty Grade 2. Available in a wide selection of functions, fully adjustable for 1-3/8" to 1-7/8" thick doors.
Complies with ANSI/BHMA A156.4, Series 4000, Grade 2. Listed by UL / ULC for ratings of A label (3 hours) and less, UL10C / UBC 7-2 (1997) positive pressure, for single doors up to 4'0" x 8'0"
Aslo Available: Global SVB Series Grade 2 Commercial Ball Knobset.
Specifications for the Global GLA Series Commercial Knob:
- Door Thickness: Adjustable for 1-3/8" to 1-7/8" thick.
- Door Prep: Fits standard 161 door prep.
- Backsets: Standard 2-3/4", Optional 2-3/8"
- Rose Diameter: 3"
- Case: Steel, Zinc dichromated resists corrosion, heavy duty spring cage.
- Strike: 4-7/8" X 1-1/4", curved lip (Standard ASA).
- Latchbolt: 1/2" throw stainless steel 3 hour UL rated.
- Trim: "SUN" Round Ball Knob.
- Keyways: SC1 "C" Standard (for keyed functions).
- Cylinder: Brass 6-pin cylinder keyed to 6-pins (for keyed functions).
- Finish: Standard Brushed Chrome
- Manufactures Warranty: Lifetime Mechanical - 10 Year Finish
When Selecting a Function:
- Passage (Hall or Closet)(ANSI F75-2): Latchbolt operated by knob from either side at all times. For doors that don't need locking.
- Privacy (Bedroom or Bathroom)(ANSI F76-2): Latchbolt operated by knob from either side or emergency release in outside knob. Outside locked by push button on inside knob. Outside knob unlocked by emergency release in outside knob, rotating inside knob or closing door.
- Storeroom (ANSI F86-2): Outside knob fixed. Entry by key only. Inside knob always free (unlocked).
This item is discontinued. Limited supply available. Please Use Global SVB Series Grade 2 Commercial Ball Knobset.