Mul-T-Lock ACC-DDV, Front Door Security Digital Camera Eye Viewer
The Peephole Front Door Camera made by Mul-T-Lock is the great for the tech-lover in your family, or if you just want a little extra piece of mind. It can be programed to automatically take a time-stamped picture of anyone who rings the door bell so you know exactly who was at your door and when even if you aren't around. It also has the ability to film up to 30 minutes of video (we know, we checked) and store it on the included 2 GB MicroSD card. It even has infrared capabilities so you can see in the dark (it's pretty clear, we checked that too.). It is easy to use with a large button to turn the camera on and off.
Features of the Digital Door Viewer:
- Can be set up to automatically take a picture of anyone who rings the doorbell.
- Uses a MicroSD card to store images a videos. Included in the box is a 2GB MicroSD card that is good for 30 minutes of video but can support up to a 8GB MicroSD card.
- Infrared light camera for low light and nighttime security.
- Easy to install. It features a wireless installation and doesn’t require any special tools or installation procedures, it simply replaces your existing mechanical door viewer
- Uses 4 AA batteries.
- Choose from a variety of doorbell ringtones.
- Great for the elderly and for children.
- Package Includes: LCD screen, camera, batteries, 2 GB MicroSD card with adaptor, and all necessary mounting hardware.
Specifications of the Front Door Security Camera:
- Doorbell Height: 2-3/4"
- Doorbell Width: 1-3/4"
- Barrel Hole: 9/16" (14 mm)
- Viewer Length: 5-3/8 (135 mm)
- Viewer Height: 3-7/16 (86 mm)
- Viewer Width: 1" (25 mm)
- Door Thickness: adjustable for 1-3/4" through 2-3/4" (40 mm -70 mm)
- LCD Screen: 3/5" TFT
- Camera: 0.3 megapixels
- Power Source: included 4 AA batteries
- Memory: MicroSD card up to 8GB
- Infrared Wavelength: 940 nM
Great for any place where visitor identification is required prior to door opening.