Omnia 912AR, Prodigy Arched Rose Leverset
The beauty of the arched rose and simple lever are sure to catch eyes on any door. A true classic, the Prodigy Leverset with Arched Rose is the perfect addition to traditional homes. The steeped arched rose adds an elegance to an otherwise simple lever. Made by Omnia Industries, the 912AR Leverset is available in single dummy, double dummy, passage, and privacy functions. Both the single dummy and the double dummy functions feature concealed surface mounting for easy installation. The passage and privacy functions are available for either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" backsets and the two functions are packaged for both 1-3/8" or 1-3/4" thick doors. Available in 7 finishes.
Features of the Chic Lever With Arched Rose:
- Concealed screw mounting.
- Full lip strike comes standard.
- 28° rotation to retract latch.
- Covers 2-1/8" bore hole.
Specifications of the Omnia 912AR Simple Lever With Arched Rose:
- Lever Length: 5-1/4"
- Lever Projection: 3"
- Rose Height: 3-1/4"
- Rose Width: 2-5/8"
- Backset: either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" or 1-3/4"
When Selecting a Function:
- Single Dummy: A stationary lever for use as a pull or to match trim on one side of door. Includes 1 lever, 1 rose, and mounting screws.
- Double Dummy: A stationary lever for use as a pull or to match trim on both sides of door. Includes 2 levers, 2 roses, and mounting screws.
- Passage (hall or closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latch operates from either side of door. Complete set - 2 levers, 2 roses, 2 sub-roses, tubular latch, strike plate, spindle, and mounting screws.
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom): For doors that could need locking. Latch operates from either side. Push button on interior rose engages
privacy; emergency release hole is on exterior rose. Turning inside lever will release privacy and retract latchbolt. Complete set - 2 levers, 2 roses, 2 sub-roses, privacy button, tubular latch, strike plate, spindle, and mounting screws.
Note: Single Dummy is Handed. All other functions are non-handed. Door Handing Guide