Omnia 434TD, Traditional Egg Knob with Stepped Round Rose
A classic, the Traditional Egg Knob made by Omnia, has a timeless beauty that makes it a mainstay in the designer community. It has a chicness that is brought about by the less common egg shaped knob to make a knobset that is both traditional and a little unexpected. The stepped round rose paired with the egg shaped knobset is available in single dummy, double dummy, passage and privacy functions. Both the single dummy and the double dummy functions feature concealed surface mounting for easy installation. The passage and privacy functions are available for either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" backsets and the two functions are packaged for both 1-3/8" or 1-3/4" thick doors. Available in 8 finishes.
Features of the Classic Egg Shaped Knob With Round Rosette:
- Concealed screw mounting.
- Full lip strike comes standard.
- 55° rotation to retract latch.
- Covers 2-1/8" bore hole.
Specifications of the Omnia 434TD Solid Brass Egg Knobset:
- Knob Length: 2-1/2"
- Knob Projection: 3"
- Rose Diameter: 2-5/8"
- Backset: either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8"or 1-3/4"
- Single Dummy: A stationary knob for use as a pull or to match trim on one side of door. Includes 1 knob, 1 rose, and mounting screws.
- Double Dummy: A stationary knob for use as a pull or to match trim on both sides of door. Includes 2 knobs, 2 roses, and mounting screws.
- Passage (hall or closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latch operates from either side of door. Complete set - 2 knobs, 2 roses, 2 sub-roses, tubular latch, strike plate, spindle, and mounting screws.
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom): For doors that could need locking. Latch operates from either side. Push button on interior rose engages
privacy; emergency release hole is on exterior rose. Turning inside knob will release privacy and retract latchbolt. Complete set - 2 knobs, 2 roses, 2 sub-roses, privacy button, tubular latch, strike plate, spindle, and mounting screws.