AHI SIG110/204, Stainless Steel Abbeyville Lever
From AHI Hardware the SIG110 lever has a square flat grip which mounts at the rose is at a 90 degree angle. This is a great addition to match other modern hardware in your home. The lever is all stainless steel, making it resistant to nicks, scratches and abrasions. Durable in appearance and function even after many years of use on your home or office. The Stainless Steel Abbeyville Leverset is ADA compliant. It will fit standard 2-1/8" door cut outs. Available for either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" backsets. Adjustable for door thicknesses from 1-3/8" to 2". The square rose modernizes it. It grants the leverset clean lines and a contemporary shape that heightens the modern stainless steel material.
Features of the Stainless Steel AHI SIG110 Abbeyville Lever with Square Rose:
- For residential or commercial applications
- Fits standard door cut outs (2-1/8" pre-drilled doors)
- Field reversible tubular latch
- Premium latch requires only 28° rotation to retract latchbolt
- Meets standards of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Specifications of the SIG110/204 Abbeyville Stainless Steel Lever With Square Rose:
- Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- Lever Length: 4-15/16" (126 mm)
- Lever Style: flat
- Projection: 2-1/4" (57 mm)
- Spindle Width: 0.31" (8 mm)
- Rose Length: 2-1/2" (64 mm) squared
- Rose Thickness: 3/8" (10 mm)
- Door Thickness: adjustable for 1-3/8" to 2"
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
When Selecting a Function:
- Single Dummy: For use as a door pull or to match trim. Trim is on one side of door. Lever is surface mounted (mounting plate screws to the doors face).
- Double Dummy: No door latch. Door levers on both sides of the door. For use with a standard 2-1/8" bore hole pre-drilled door.
- Passage (hall or closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latch operates from either side of door.
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom): For doors that could need privacy locking. Latch operates from either side. Push button on interior rose engages
privacy; emergency release hole is on exterior rose. Turning inside lever will release privacy push button and retract the door latch.
Note: Single Dummy is Handed. All other functions are non-handed. Handing Guide