Omnia 18042, Polished Chrome Retro Narrow Leverset
This solid brass narrow latchset made by Omnia has decorative grooves across the lever and a polished chrome finish that is reminiscent of big, american-made cars and 50's diners. The simple answer to the vintage design aesthetic that is so popular, the Retro Narrow Plate Latcheset is basic enough to effortlessly add just the right amount of retro detailing to your rooms. The narrow escutcheon plate is surface mounted. For interior doors with 1-3/8" thicknesses and either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" backsets. Available in single dummy, double dummy, passage, or privacy functions. Good for residential and commercial uses, it meets ADA requirements.
Features of the Retro Narrow Plate Latcheset:
- Meets ADA accessibility requirements.
- 28 degrees rotation to retract latch.
- All critical interior parts are made of brass. Tough, non-rusting materials are used throughout.
- For commercial and residential use.
- For interior use only.
- Privacy function features a privacy mortise bolt constructed of a metal case and featuring a solid brass bolt underneath the lever and latch. It has an emergency release on outside plate.
- The narrow escutcheon plate is surface mounted. Does Not fit standard 2-1/8" bore hole door prep.
Specifications for the Interior Narrow Plate Retro Leverset:
- Finish: Polished Chrome
- Lever Length: 4-5/8"
- Lever Projection: 2"
- Backplate Height: 9-1/4"
- Backplate Width: 1-7/16"
- Backplate Projection: 7/32"
- Privacy Function Turnpiece: 1-5/8" x 1-1/8 proj.
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8"
- Backset: either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
When Selecting a Function:
- Single Dummy: For use as a pull or to match trim on one side of door. It does not lock and does not latch. Complete set includes: 1 lever, 1 backplate, and mounting hardware.
- Double Dummy: For use as a pull or to match trim on both sides of door. It does not lock and does not latch. Complete set includes: 2 levers, 2 backplates, and mounting hardware.
- Passage (hall or closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latch operates by lever from either side of door. Complete set includes: 2 levers, 2 thru-bolt assembly backplates, tubular latch, spindle and mounting hardware.
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom): For doors that could need locking. Upper latch operates by lever from either side of door. Locks by privacy bolt with turnpiece on inside an emergency release on outside plate. Complete set includes: 2 levers, 2 thru-bolt assembly backplates, spindle, mounting hardware, privacy turnpiece, lever operated tubular latch, and thumbturn operated privacy mortise bolt and case.