Acorn WTQBI, Single Cylinder Warwick Mortise Deadbolt
Acorn specializes in making beautiful hardware out of iron and the Warwick Single Cylinder Mortise Deadbolt is a stunning example. It has a rough, black finish that mimics naturally weathered iron for a rustic look that easily translates from country home to colonial architecture restoration projects and so much more. It will bring traditional charm to any door while adding security at the same time. A single cylinder deadbolt, it is operated by thumbpiece from the inside and by key only from the outside. It will fit door thicknesses ranging from 1-3/4” to 2-1/8”. Available with a 2-3/4" or 2-1/2" backset.
Features and Specifications of the Warwick Single Cylinder Mortise Deadbolt:
- Finish: Rough Black Iron
- Cylinder Collar Diameter: 2-1/8"
- Thickness: 1-3/4” to 2-1/8”
- Backset: 2-3/4" or 2-1/2"
- Mortise Lock Front Height: 4-5/8"
- Mortise Lock Front Width: 1-1/16"
- Thumbturn spindle and tail pieces are 1-1/2” long with 3/16” diamond.
- Schlage “C” keyway.
- Lifetime no rust warranty.
Single Cylinder: A key operates the deadbolt from the exterior while a thumbturn operates it from the interior.