Acorn WT3BD, Old World Dummy Handleset
A stunning example of rustic style, the Old World Dummy Lockset is made to be used as a pull on the inactive side of double doors to match the existing trim. At 10-7/8" long, it is perfect for average size doors. The rough iron finish of this dummy handleset duplicates that found on the ironwork of many old European castles and cathedrals by imitating the texture of naturally weathered of iron; and this handleset is backed by a lifetime no rust warranty. It is perfect for any traditional style home including colonial styles and restoration projects.
Also Available Matching:
Old World Single Cylinder Lockset
Old World Double Cylinder Lockset
Features of the Old World Dummy Lockset:
- For exterior and interior use.
- Package Includes: Interior and exterior handle, dummy thumbturn, dummy cylinder, and all necessary mounting hardware.
- Lifetime Finish Warranty
Specification for the Acorn WT3BD Old World Handleset:
- Finish: Rough Black Iron
- Exterior Blank Cylinder Rose Length: 2-7/8"
- Exterior Blank Cylinder Rose Width: 2-1/8"
- Exterior and Interior Handle Length: 10-7/8"
- Exterior and Interior Handle Width: 2-3/4"
Dummy Handleset: Trim for non-working doors. It does not latch and does not lock. Usually used as matching trim for the non-working side of double doors.