Omnia #45 Contemporary Curve Stainless Steel Lever
The Omnia #45 Stainless Steel Lever features a gentle curved shape that is pleasing to the eye. Every piece is extra durable, made from premium grade stainless steel coupled with interior components that prove worthy of Omnia's exceptional quality standards.
Features for the Contemporary Curve Stainless Steel Lever:
- Adjustable faceplate / armor plate for beveled doors
- All dimensions are standard to fit existing bores for replacement installations
- Concealed Screw Rose. Self aligning spring assisted.
- All Levers meet Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Specifications for the Omnia #45 Curved Stainless Steel Lever:
- Lever Length: 5-1/4"
- Lever Projection: 2-7/8"
- Lever Diameter (thickness): 11/16"
- Rose Diameter: 2-7/16"
- Rose Projection: 1/2"
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8", 1-3/4" and 2"
- Stainless Steel Latch: 28 Degrees Retraction
- Commercial and Residential Doors
- Fits standard 2-1/8" inch door bore
- Fits standard door cut outs
- Solid Stainless Steel
- Brushed Stainless Steel Finish
When Selecting a Function:
- Single Dummy: For use as a pull or to match trim. Trim is on one side of door.
- Double Dummy: Stationary both sides of door. Trim is on both sides of door.
- Passage (Hall or Closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latch operates from either side of door, uses 8mm solid spindle.
- Privacy (Bedroom or Bathroom): For doors that could need locking. Latch operates from either side. Push button on interior rose engages privacy; emergency release hole is on exterior rose. Turning inside lever will release privacy and retract latchbolt. Uses 8mm split spindle.