Omnia #43 Sleek Designer Stainless Steel Levers
The Omnia #43 Stainless Steel Lever is slim and sleek in appearance, yet very strong by design. Every piece is extra durable, made from premium grade stainless steel coupled with interior components that prove worthy of Omnia's exceptional quality standards. And since it is all one piece with no grooves, it is easy to keep clean, making it ideal for high-traffic areas.
Also Available: Sleek Lever with Square Rose
Features for the Omnia #43 Sleek Stainless Steel Door Lever:
- Adjustable faceplate / armor plate for beveled doors
- All dimensions are standard to fit existing bores for replacement installations.
- Concealed Screw Rose. Self aligning spring assisted.
- All Levers meet Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Specifications for the Omnia #43 Sleek Stainless Steel Lever:
- Material: Solid Stainless Steel
- Finish: Brushed Stainless Steel Finish
- Lever Length: 4-7/8"
- Lever Projection: 2-5/8"
- Lever Diameter (thickness): 11/16"
- Rose Diameter: 2-7/16"
- Rose Projection: 1/2"
- Overall Projection: 3-1/8"
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8", 1-3/4" and 2"
- Stainless Steel Latch: 28 Degrees Retraction
- Commercial and Residential Doors
- Fits standard 2-1/8" inch door bore
- Fits standard door cut outs
When Selecting a Function:
- Single Dummy: For use as a pull or to match trim. Trim is on one side of door.
- Double Dummy: Stationary both sides of door. Trim is on both sides of door.
- Passage (Hall or Closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latch operates from either side of door, uses 8mm solid spindle.
- Privacy (Bedroom or Bathroom): For doors that could need locking. Latch operates from either side. Push button on interior rose engages privacy; emergency release hole is on exterior rose. Turning inside lever will release privacy and retract latchbolt. Uses 8mm split spindle.
The Omnia #43 Leverset is only available in Brushed Stainless Steel.