Schlage Athens Grade 1 Commercial Door Lever
The Schlage Athens Lever is designed for commercial, institutional and industrial use in facilities such as schools, hospitals and factories where a long life of dependable operation must be combined with a high degree of resistance to physical abuse. It is available in a full range of commercial locking functions are available to meet all application needs. 2-3/4" backset comes standard. This grade 1 leverset is UL listed for 3 hour fire doors.
Features of the Schlage Athens ND-Series Door Lever:
- Meets BHMA standards at 3,000,000 cycles.
- Very easy installation.
- ANSI A156.2-2003, Series 4000 Grade 1.
- UL fire rated for 3 hour fire door.
- Keying 6-pin, C123 keyway.
- Comes Packaged with two keys per lock.
- 7-year mechanical warranty for all functions.
- Concealed mounting screws.
Specifications of the Athens Schlage Lever:
- Rose Diameter: 3-7/16"
- Projection: 3-5/16"
- Lever Length: 4-9/16"
- Door Thickness: 1-5/8" to 2-1/8"
- Available Backsets: 2-3/8", 2-3/4", 3-3/4", and 5"
When Selecting a Function:
- Single Dummy: Non-latching and non-locking. Used for one side of door as a pull or to match trim.
- Passage (ANSI F75): Latching only, both levers always unlocked.
- Exit Lock (ANSI F89): Outside lever is always fixed (no entry from outside). Inside lever always unlocked and free for immediate egress.
- Privacy (ANSI F76): Locked by the use of a push-button located on the inside lever. Outside emergency unlocking with screwdriver (not included). Turning inside lever or closing door releases button. Inside lever is alway free for immediate egress.
- Classroom Lock (ANSI F84): Outside lever locked and unlocked by key. Inside lever is always unlocked and free for immediate egress.
- Entrance Lock (ANSI F109): Pushing and turning the button on the inside lever locks outside lever. The use of key to enter from the outside is required until button is manually unlocked. On the other hand, just pushing the button on the inside lever and not turning it, locks the outside lever until it is unlocked by a key from the exterior or by turning the inside lever. Inside lever is always unlocked and free for immediate egress.
- Storeroom Lock (ANSI F86): The outside lever is fixed. Entrance from the outside is done only by the use of a key. The inside lever is always unlocked and free for immediate egress.
- Store Lock (ANSI F91): A key will lock and unlock the lever from both the inside and the outside.