Weslock 1502, Single Cylinder Interconnected Woodward Handleset
The Weslock made Woodward Unigard Features a simple traditional shape that makes it a great choice for classically styled homes. The Interconnected Single Cylinder Handleset allows you to simply turn your interior lever or knob to open your door without having to unlock the deadbolt. Good for doors with backset of 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" with removable faceplates. It is adjustable door thicknesses for 1-1/2" to 2".
Features of the Woodward Unigard Entry Set:
- 5-pin cylinder.
- Solid brass exterior.
- 1 inch throw deadbolt with two hardened steel rollers.
- Fits doors prepared with 2-1/8" top and 2-1/8" bottom cross holes and 1" edge hole.
- Panic proof - one turn of the interior knob/lever unlocks and opens the door.
- Limited Lifetime Mechanical Warranty.
- Limited Lifetime Finish Warranty.
Specifications of the Interconnected Woodward Door Entry Set:
- Exterior Length: 6-3/16"
- Exterior Width: 3-1/8"
- Exterior Projection: 2-1/2"
- Interior Length: 6-3/16"
- Interior Width: 3-1/8"
- Interior Projection: 2-3/4"
- Center to Center Cross Hole Spacing: 2-7/8"
- Center to Center Edge Hole Spacing: 2-3/8"
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" with removable faceplates
- Door Thickness: adjusts from 1-3/4" to 2-1/4"
Single Cylinder: The deadbolt is thrown and retracted by a key from the exterior. From the interior, the deadbolt is thrown by a thumbturn while the interior lever or knob opens the door without having to unlock the deadbolt.
The inside trim will match the handleset's finish.