Weslock 7305N, Monoghan Square Twist Lever with Square Rose
This Weslock solid bronze door lever has a old world style that is sure to grant any home's decor a rustic look that is both charming and simple--this insures that this lever will look great no matter how your home's furnishings change around it. The Monoghan Square Twist Lever is the perfect union of hard and soft. Available in oil rubbed bronze or matte black finishes. The Monoghan Door Lever With Square Rose is adjustable to fit door thicknesses from 1-3/8 inches to 1-3/4 inches. The backset is also adjustable for either 2-3/8 inches or 2-3/4 inches with removable faceplate.
This uniquely shaped square twist Monoghan Lever is from the Weslock Molten Bronze Collection which features easy installation, lifetime mechanical and finish warranties, and meets ANSI grade 2 lock standards.
Features of the Weslock Monoghan Door Lever With Square Rose:
- Keyed entry function meets ANSI A 156.2 Grade 2 cylindrical lock standards.
- Rose and Lever Material: Solid Bronze
- Adjustable latches include removable faceplates.
- 5-pin lock cylinder for entry function.
- Removable door lever prevents scratching during installation.
- Panic-proof keyed entry and privacy functions - one turn of interior lever unlocks and opens door.
- Push-button locking rosette.
- Limited Lifetime Mechanical Warranty
- Limited 10 Year Finish Warranty
- Fully ADA Compliant
Specifications of the Monoghan Door Lever With Square Rose:
- Lever Style: Square Twist
- Lever Projection: 2-3/4"
- Rose Style: Rectangular
- Rose Height: 5"
- Rose Width: 2-3/4"
- Door Thickness: adjustable from 1-3/8" to 1-3/4"
- Backset: adjustable for either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" with removable faceplate
- Fits doors prepared with 2-1/8" cross hole and 1" edge hole
When Selecting a Function:
- Dummy: For use as a pull or to match trim. Does not latch and does not lock.
- Passage (hall or closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latches but does not lock. Door lever operates latch from either side of door.
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom): For doors that could need locking for privacy. Latch operates from either side. Push button on interior rose engages privacy lock; emergency release hole is on exterior rose. Turning inside lever will release privacy and retract latchbolt.
- Keyed Entry (keyed lock): Use when a keyed lock is needed. Locked and unlocked by a key from the outside and push button on interior rose. Turning inside lever will release lock and retract latchbolt.