ADA Compliant Delayed Closing Door Closer
Delayed Action Closer: Slows closing from maximum door opening to approximately 75 degrees of door opening for worry free handicap entry, including wheel chairs. ADA Compliant. (Adjustable door closing time, up to 1 minute)
The LCN P1461D door closer features a slimline design that fits narrow head frames and top rails. Heavy duty cast iron cylinder for exceptional service life. UL-listed for use on fire-rated doors and is supplied standard with All Weather Hydraulic Fluid to eliminate seasonal adjustment with temperature change.
Non handed closer mounts hinge side, top jamb or parallel arm on either right or left swinging doors. Adjustable spring size 1-6 for interior doors up to 60" wide and exterior doors to 48" wide. Shipped with regular arm, a slim line plastic cover, and self reaming and tapping mounting screws.
Features and Specifications of The LCN P1461D Delayed Action Door Closer
- Adjustable closing delay time (Adjustable up to 1 minute)
- Adjustable closing speed
- Adjustable latching speed
- Adjustable back check
- Maximum Door Size: 60" Interior / 48" Exterior
- Maximum Door Weight: 258 lbs
- Spring Tension: Adjustable 1-6
- Tri packed for regular, top jamb or parallel arm mounting
- Non Handed
- Grade 1 for Ten Million Cycles
- Cast Iron Housing
- Forged Steel Arm
- All Weather Fluid
- 30 Year Warranty
- UL 10C Approved
- ADA Compliant
- LCN 1461 Information (PDF)
Available in your choice of Aluminum or Dark Bronze finish color.