Baldwin Estates Collection L017 Square Floral Lever with R017 Square Rose
From straight on, this leverset looks almost modern, but then one notices the flowers set along the edge. This keeps an otherwise contemporary style lever from being too plain--as is often the case with such styles. The delicate flowers on Baldwin's L017 Lever are a beautiful surprise. It will fit 1-3/8 inches and 1-3/4 inches door thicknesses with an optional backset for 2-3/8 inches or 2-3/4 inches.
With every detail, Baldwin hardware sends a message of quality and style throughout the life of your door. For an investment in your home that will last for many years to come.
Features of the Baldwin L017 Traditional Leverset:
- Accessibility Code (ADA) A117.1
- Concealed mounting to hide unsightly installation screws.
- Forged from solid brass for maximum strength and durability
- 28 degree latch rotation
- Heavy duty latch bolts springs.
- Latches are reversible for all door conditions
- Latches include standard full lip strike
Specifications of the Solid Brass Floral Lever:
- R017 Rose Length: 2.625" square
- Lever Length: 4.5"
- Overall Projection: 1.9"
- Backset: choose either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Door Thickness: adjustable for 1-3/8" and 1-3/4"
When Selecting a Function:
- Half Dummy: A surfaced mounted, non-working, smooth lever. Non-locking and non-latching trim for one side of door. This inactive pull is usually used to match trim.
- Full Dummy: A surfaced mounted, non-working, smooth lever. Non-locking and non-latching trim for both sides of door. These inactive pulls are usually used to match trim.
- Passage (hall or closet): Latches but does not lock. The latch is activated by turning the either of the two levers.
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom): Latches and can be locked. Can be locked from the inside with a push-button located on rosette. An emergency release function allows the lever to automatically unlock when it is turned from the inside.
The Half Dummy function is handed. Click Here to Determine Handing. All other lever functions are non-handed.