Baldwin Estates Wave 5455V Lever with Classic 5048 Rose
Baldwin's Wave Lever with the Classic Rose is versatile. It would look great in almost any home. It is made from forged brass and is available in a variety of finishes. A wide array of functions--including passage, privacy, and keyed entry--make it easy to find just what you're looking for. It will fit door thicknesses from 1-3/8 inches up to 1-3/4 inches; and it is designed to conceal a 2-1/8 inch pre-drilled door.
With every detail, Baldwin hardware sends a message of quality and style throughout the life of your door. For an investment in your home that will last for many years to come.
Features of the Baldwin 5455V Wave Leverset:
- Accessibility Code (ADA) A117.1
- Concealed mounting to hide unsightly installation screws.
- Forged from solid brass for maximum strength and durability.
- 28 degree latch rotation
- Heavy duty latch bolts springs.
- Latches are reversible for all door conditions.
- Latches include standard full lip strike.
Specifications of the Solid Brass Traditional Lever:
- 5048 Rose Diameter: 2.625"
- Lever Length: 3.985"
- Overall Projection: 2.506"
- Backset Passage and Privacy: 2-3/8"
- Backset Keyed Entry: Adjustable for either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Door Thickness: adjustable for 1-3/8" and 1-3/4"
When Selecting a Function:
- Half Dummy: A surfaced mounted, non-working, smooth lever. Non-locking and non-latching trim for one side of door. This inactive pull is usually used to match trim.
- Full Dummy: A surfaced mounted, non-working, smooth lever. Non-locking and non-latching trim for both sides of door. These inactive pulls are usually used to match trim.
- Passage (hall or closet): Latches but does not lock. The latch is activated by turning the either of the two levers.
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom): Latches and can be locked. Can be locked from the inside with a push-button located on rosette. An emergency release function allows the lever to automatically unlock when it is turned from the inside.
- Emergency Exit: Use when a keyed lock is needed. The lock is activated by a key from the exterior or by a push-button located in the middle of the interior lever. Turning the interior lever will automatically retract the latchbolt for immediate egress. The door will remain locked from the exterior. Comes with an adjustable backset latch.
The Half Dummy and Emergency Exit functions are handed. Click Here to Determine Handing. All other lever functions are non-handed.