Baldwin Frosted Crystal Ball Knob 5001 With 5046 Rosette
Baldwin's 5001 Crystal Ball Knob it the perfect accompaniment to traditional homes. There is something truly elegant about a crystal knob; and this is one knob that will turn heads. It is available with a polished brass, satin nickel, or polished chrome rose. It will fit standard pre-cut doors with backsets of 2-3/8 inches or 2-3/4 inches. It is adjustable for door 1-3/8 inches thick or 1-3/4 inches thick.
With every detail, Baldwin hardware sends a message of quality and style throughout the life of your door. For an investment in your home that will last for many years to come.
Features of the Baldwin 5001 Beaded Knob With 5046 Rosette:
- Fits 2-1/8" standard door preparation.
- Concealed mounting to hide unsightly installation screws.
- Forged from solid brass for maximum strength and durability.
- 28 degree latch rotation
- Heavy duty latch bolts springs.
- Latches are reversible for all door conditions.
- Latches include standard full lip strike.
Specifications of the Clear Glass Knobset:
- Rose Diameter: 2.6"
- Knob Diameter: 2.4"
- Overall Projection: 3.9"
- Backset: choose either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Door Thickness: adjustable for 1-3/8" and 1-3/4"
When Selecting a Function:
- Half Dummy: A surfaced mounted, non-working, smooth knob. Non-locking and non-latching trim for one side of door. This inactive pull is usually used to match trim.
- Full Dummy: A surfaced mounted, non-working, smooth knob. Non-locking and non-latching trim for both sides of door. These inactive pulls are usually used to match trim.
- Passage (hall or closet): Latches but does not lock. The latch is activated by turning the either of the two knobs.
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom): Latches and can be locked. Can be locked from the inside with a push-button. An emergency release function allows the knob to automatically unlock when it is turned from the inside.