Omnia 368, Solid Brass Modern Leversets
This sleek modern door lever set from Omnia features a circular rose combined with a round lever. The circular rose has concealed screw mounting (installation screws are hidden), for a very smooth look. Easy to install, the Omnia 368 Lever fits standard 2-1/8" bore hole door preparation. It will fit 1-3/8", 1-3/4" or 2" door thicknesses with 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" backsets. Available in 6 finishes.
All critical interior parts are made of brass. Tough, non-rusting materials are used throughout. All dimensions are standard to fit existing bores for easy replacement installations.
Also Available: Chic 368 Omnia Lever With Square Rose
Features of the Modern Door Lever Latchset With Round Rose:
- Meets ADA accessibility requirements.
- 28 degrees rotation to retract latch.
- Concealed screw rose covers 2-1/8" bore hole.
- Solid Brass Construction
Specifications for the Omnia 368 Solid Brass Door Lever:
- Lever Length: 4-1/2"
- Lever Projection: 2-1/2"
- Rose Diameter: 2-9/16"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8", 1-3/4", or 2"
- Backset: either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
When Selecting Function:
- Single Dummy: A stationary lever for use as a pull or to match trim on one side of door. Includes 1 lever, 1 rose, and mounting screws.
- Double Dummy: A stationary lever for use as a pull or to match trim on both sides of door. Includes 2 levers, 2 roses, and mounting screws.
- Passage (hall or closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latch operates from either side of door by using a 7mm solid spindle. Complete set - 2 levers, 2 roses, door latch, strike plate, dust box, faceplate, spindle, and mounting screws.
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom): For doors that could need locking. Latch operates from either side. Push button on interior rose engages
privacy; emergency release hole is on exterior rose. Turning inside lever will release privacy and retract latchbolt. Uses 7mm split spindle. Complete set - 2 levers, 2 roses, privacy button, door latch, strike plate, dust box, faceplate, spindle, and mounting screws.