Omnia 362, Chrome Retro Door Lever
This solid brass leverset made by Omnia has decorative grooves across the handle that is reminiscent of retro 50's diners. The circular rose has concealed screw mounting (installation screws are hidden), for a very clean look. The 362 Lever will fit standard 2-1/8" bore hole door preparation. For doors with 1-3/8", 1-3/4" or 2" door thicknesses with 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" backsets.
All critical interior parts are made of brass. Tough, non-rusting materials are used throughout. All dimensions are standard to fit existing bores for easy replacement installations.
Features of the Contemporary Door Lever Latchset With Round Rose:
- Meets ADA accessibility requirements.
- 28 degrees rotation to retract latch.
- Concealed screw rose covers 2-1/8" bore hole.
- Solid Brass Construction
Specifications for the Omnia 362 Modern Door Lever:
- Lever Length: 4-5/8"
- Lever Projection: 2"
- Rose Diameter: 2-9/16"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8", 1-3/4", or 2"
- Backset: either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
When Selecting a Function
- Single Dummy: A stationary lever for use as a pull or to match trim on one side of door. Includes 1 lever, 1 rose, and mounting screws.
- Double Dummy: A stationary lever for use as a pull or to match trim on both sides of door. Includes 2 levers, 2 roses, and mounting screws.
- Passage (hall or closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latch operates from either side of door by using a 7mm solid spindle. Complete set - 2 levers, 2 roses, door latch, strike plate, dust box, faceplate, spindle, and mounting screws.
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom): For doors that could need locking. Latch operates from either side. Push button on interior rose engages
privacy; emergency release hole is on exterior rose. Turning inside lever will release privacy and retract latchbolt. Uses 7mm split spindle. Complete set - 2 levers, 2 roses, privacy button, door latch, strike plate, dust box, faceplate, spindle, and mounting screws.