Omnia 441, Fancy Rope Door Knob With Matching Rose
Omnia's 441 Knobset is decorated with a subtle rope embellishments around the edges of both the knob and the matching rose. This traditional rope knob will add just enough elegant detailing to be at home amongst the fanciest décors or it can add a point of interest to simpler spaces. It is designed to be easy to install and will cover existing 2-1/8" bore holes. Available in 8 stunning finishes in dummy, passage, and privacy functions.
All critical interior parts are made of brass. Tough, non-rusting materials are used throughout. All dimensions are standard to fit existing bores for easy replacement installations.
Features of the Classic Rope Door Knob With Round Rose:
- 28 degrees rotation to retract latch.
- Concealed screw rose covers 2-1/8" bore hole.
- Solid brass construction.
Specifications for the Omnia 441 Traditional Door Knob:
- Knob Diameter: 2-3/16"
- Knob Projection: 2-7/16"
- Rose Diameter: 2-9/16"
- Backset: either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8", 1-3/4", or 2"
Available Functions for the Omnia 441/00 Fancy Solid Brass Rope Knob With Rope Rose:
- Single Dummy: A stationary knob for use as a pull or to match trim on one side of door. Includes 1 knob, 1 rose, and mounting screws.
- Double Dummy: A stationary knob for use as a pull or to match trim on both sides of door. Includes 2 knobs, 2 roses, and mounting screws.
- Passage (hall or closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latch operates from either side of door by using a 7mm solid spindle. Complete set - 2 knobs, 2 roses, door latch, strike plate, dust box, faceplate, spindle, and mounting screws.
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom): For doors that could need locking. Latch operates from either side. Push button on interior rose engages
privacy; emergency release hole is on exterior rose. Turning inside knob will release privacy and retract latchbolt. Uses 7mm split spindle. Complete set - 2 knobs, 2 roses, privacy button, door latch, strike plate, dust box, faceplate, spindle, and mounting screws.