Omnia 198, 2-3/8" Simple Ball Knob
Designed to enhance any setting where a modern, sophisticated look is desired this solid brass, Omnia made, doorknob is both elegant and timeless. What is best about this 2-3/8" diameter knob is that it will never go out of style--a simple classic, it will look beautiful for years, no matter how many times you change the room's decor around it.
All critical interior parts are made of brass. Tough, non-rusting materials are used throughout. All dimensions are standard to fit existing bores for easy replacement installations.
Also Available: 2 Inch Diameter Simple Ball Knob
Features of the Classic Door Knob With Round Rose:
- 28 degrees rotation to retract latch.
- Concealed screw rose covers 2-1/8" bore hole.
- Solid brass construction.
Specifications for the Omnia 198 Traditional Door Knob:
- Knob Diameter: 2-3/8"
- Knob Projection: 3-1/4"
- Rose Diameter: 2-9/16"
- Backset: either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8", 1-3/4", or 2"
Available Functions for Omnia 198/60 Simple Solid Brass Ball Knob:
- Single Dummy: A stationary knob for use as a pull or to match trim on one side of door. Includes 1 knob, 1 rose, and mounting screws.
- Double Dummy: A stationary knob for use as a pull or to match trim on both sides of door. Includes 2 knobs, 2 roses, and mounting screws.
- Passage (hall or closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latch operates from either side of door by using a 7mm solid spindle. Complete set - 2 knobs, 2 roses, door latch, strike plate, dust box, faceplate, spindle, and mounting screws.
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom): For doors that could need locking. Latch operates from either side. Push button on interior rose engages
privacy; emergency release hole is on exterior rose. Turning inside knob will release privacy and retract latchbolt. Uses 7mm split spindle. Complete set - 2 knobs, 2 roses, privacy button, door latch, strike plate, dust box, faceplate, spindle, and mounting screws.