Schlage F-Series, Plymouth Door Knob Set With Traditional Camelot Rose
The Plymouth Door Knob with Camelot Rose has a simple design that will look good in both contemporary and traditional style homes. The traditional styling allows it to blend in seamlessly despite ever-changing trends in decor. Made by Schlage, this knobset fits standard door cutouts and has an adjustable backset for 2-3/8" or 2-3/4". It is adjustable for 1-3/8 inch up to 1-3/4 inch door thicknesses. Available in 8 finishes in dummy, passage, privacy, and keyed entry functions.
When you install Schlage knob, you safeguard your home and family as well as your peace of mind. Schlage knobs will never tarnish, discolor, or corrode. Plus, the wide variety of finishes may make your decision tough--just like this knob.
Features of the Plymouth Door Knob:
- One piece knob for better security and appearance.
- Fits standard pre-drilled doors.
- ANSI A156.2 series 4000 grade 2 keyed entry function.
- Pressure-cast zinc tubular lock housing.
- Lifetime mechanical warranty on residential applications.
- Solid brass knob and trim rose.
- Sold as complete set.
- Easy to install.
Specifications of the F-Series Plymouth Schlage Door Knob Addison Collection:
- Knob Diameter: 2-3/16"
- Adjustable Backset for 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Adjustable for 1-3/8" up to 1-3/4" thick doors
- Faceplate: 1" x 2-1/4" Round Corner (1/4" radius corners)
- Housing Diameter: 7/8"
- Throw: 1/2"
- Strike Plate: 1-5/8" x 2-1/4" Round Corner Full Lip Strike Plate
When Selecting a Function:
- Single Dummy: For use as a pull or to match trim on one side of the door. It does not latch and does not lock.
- Passage (hall or closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latches but does not lock.
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom): For doors that could need locking. The lock is activated by a push button in the center of the knob while turning the inside knob releases the lock. It can be opened from the outside with a small circular tool.
- Keyed Entry (Keyed Lock): Use when a handle operated by a lock is needed. Unlocked by a key from the outside when locked by inside turn button. Inside always unlocked.