Omnia 260, Floral Knob With Beaded Rose
The floral design is just on of many beautiful embellishments that makes the 260 Omnia Door Knob fantastic. Intricately detailed, this solid brass latchset features beading along both the rose and the knob. Every inch of this ornate knob is dripping with an elegance that will surely add glamor to your home. Available in 3 finishes in privacy, passage, or dummy functions.
All critical interior parts are made of brass. Tough, non-rusting materials are used throughout. All dimensions are standard to fit existing bores for easy replacement installations.
Features of the Floral Door Knobset:
- 28 degrees rotation to retract latch.
- Concealed screw rose covers 2-1/8" bore hole.
- Solid brass construction.
Specifications for the Omnia 260 Ornate Knob:
- Knob Diameter: 2-5/8"
- Knob Projection: 2-7/8"
- Rose Diameter: 2-5/8"
- Backset: either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8", 1-3/4", or 2"
Available Functions for the Omnia 260/00 Ornate Floral Knobset:
- Single Dummy: A stationary knob for use as a pull or to match trim on one side of door. Includes 1 knob, 1 rose, and mounting screws.
- Double Dummy: A stationary knob for use as a pull or to match trim on both sides of door. Includes 2 knobs, 2 roses, and mounting screws.
- Passage (hall or closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latch operates from either side of door by using a 7mm solid spindle. Complete set - 2 knobs, 2 roses, door latch, strike plate, dust box, faceplate, spindle, and mounting screws.
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom): For doors that could need locking. Latch operates from either side. Push button on interior rose engages
privacy; emergency release hole is on exterior rose. Turning inside knob will release privacy and retract latchbolt. Uses 7mm split spindle. Complete set - 2 knobs, 2 roses, privacy button, door latch, strike plate, dust box, faceplate, spindle, and mounting screws.