Omnia 473, Traditional Door Knobset
Made by Omnia Industries, the 473 Button Knob has the kind of elegance that so many people are looking for to enhance the look of their homes while still remaining classically traditional. Made out of solid brass, this traditional door knobset is available in polished brass, polished chrome, shaded bronze, and satin nickel finishes. Easy to install, it is designed to cover a 2-1/8 inch pre-drilled door holes. Available in dummy, passage, or privacy functions for 1-3/8 inch, 1-3/4 inch or 2 inch door thicknesses with 2-3/8 inch or 2-3/4 inch backsets.
All critical interior parts are made of brass. Tough, non-rusting materials are used throughout. All dimensions are standard to fit existing bores for easy replacement installations.
Features of the Classic Door Knob With Round Rose:
- 28 degrees rotation to retract latch.
- Concealed screw rose covers 2-1/8" bore hole.
- Solid brass construction.
Specifications for the Omnia 473 Simple Solid Brass Door Knob:
- Knob Diameter: 2-3/8"
- Knob Projection: 2-3/4"
- Rose Diameter: 2-5/8"
- Backset: either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8", 1-3/4", or 2"
Available Functions for the Omnia 473/00 Classic Button Knob:
- Single Dummy: A stationary knob for use as a pull or to match trim on one side of door. Includes 1 knob, 1 rose, and mounting screws.
- Double Dummy: A stationary knob for use as a pull or to match trim on both sides of door. Includes 2 knobs, 2 roses, and mounting screws.
- Passage (hall or closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latch operates from either side of door by using a 7mm solid spindle. Complete set - 2 knobs, 2 roses, door latch, strike plate, dust box, faceplate, spindle, and mounting screws.
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom): For doors that could need locking. Latch operates from either side. Push button on interior rose engages
privacy; emergency release hole is on exterior rose. Turning inside knob will release privacy and retract latchbolt. Uses 7mm split spindle. Complete set - 2 knobs, 2 roses, privacy button, door latch, strike plate, dust box, faceplate, spindle, and mounting screws.