Omnia 443, Beaded Half-Round Knobset
Classically styled, the 443 Knobset made by Omnia is a perfect example of traditional beauty and elegance. The beaded detailing along the outside of both the rose and the knob adds just the right a mount of detail for traditional homes. It is available in 7 finishes. Available in dummy, passage, or privacy functions for 1-3/8", 1-3/4" or 2" door thicknesses with 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" backsets.
All critical interior parts are made of brass. Tough, non-rusting materials are used throughout. All dimensions are standard to fit existing bores for easy replacement installations.
Features of the Traditional Door Knob:
- 28 degrees rotation to retract latch.
- Concealed screw rose covers 2-1/8" bore hole.
- Solid Brass Construction
Specifications for the Omnia 443 Classic Beaded Knobset:
- Knob Diameter: 2-1/8"
- Knob Projection: 2-3/8"
- Rose Diameter: 2-5/8"
- Backset: either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8", 1-3/4", or 2"
Available Functions for Omnia 443/00 Traditional Beaded Knobset With Matching Rose:
- Single Dummy: A stationary knob for use as a pull or to match trim on one side of door. Includes 1 knob, 1 rose, and mounting screws.
- Double Dummy: A stationary knob for use as a pull or to match trim on both sides of door. Includes 2 knobs, 2 roses, and mounting screws.
- Passage (hall or closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latch operates from either side of door by using a 7mm solid spindle. Complete set - 2 knobs, 2 roses, door latch, strike plate, dust box, faceplate, spindle, and mounting screws.
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom): For doors that could need locking. Latch operates from either side. Push button on interior rose engages
privacy; emergency release hole is on exterior rose. Turning inside knob will release privacy and retract latchbolt. Uses 7mm split spindle. Complete set - 2 knobs, 2 roses, privacy button, door latch, strike plate, dust box, faceplate, spindle, and mounting screws.