Omnia 201, Octagon Traditional Knobset
Omnia's 201 Octagon Knobset proves that traditional style doesn't have to be simple. This Knob features a unique shape that will add a point of interest to any room while still blending in well with the familiarity of traditional décor. It is available in 7 finishes in dummy, passage, and privacy functions. It covers any standard 2-1/8 inch bore hole door preparation.
All critical interior parts are made of brass. Tough, non-rusting materials are used throughout. All dimensions are standard to fit existing bores for easy replacement installations.
Features of the Simple Door Knob:
- 28 degrees rotation to retract latch.
- Concealed screw rose covers 2-1/8" bore hole.
- Solid Brass Construction
Specifications for the Omnia 201 Classic Octagon Knobset:
- Knob Height: 2-1/8"
- Knob Projection: 2-1/2"
- Rose Diameter: 2-5/8"
- Rose Diameter Diagonal: 2-7/8"
- Backset: either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8", 1-3/4", or 2"
Available Functions for the Omnia 201/00 Traditional Octagon Knobset With Matching Rose:
- Single Dummy: A stationary knob for use as a pull or to match trim on one side of the door. Includes 1 knob, 1 rose, and mounting screws.
- Double Dummy: A stationary knob for use as a pull or to match trim on both sides of the door. Includes 2 knobs, 2 roses, and mounting screws.
- Passage (hall or closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latch operates from either side of the door by using a 7mm solid spindle. Complete set - 2 knobs, 2 roses, door latch, strike plate, dust box, faceplate, spindle, and mounting screws.
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom): For doors that could need locking. Latch operates from either side of the door. Push button on interior rose engages
privacy; emergency release hole is on exterior rose. Turning inside knob will release privacy and retract latchbolt. Uses 7mm split spindle. Complete set - 2 knobs, 2 roses, privacy button, door latch, strike plate, dust box, faceplate, spindle, and mounting screws.