Omnia 99, Classic Beaded Leverset With Beaded Rose
The classic lines and enhanced styling of the 99 Omnia Lever make it a great choice for many design intents. Since it is available in 7 finishes, you'll be sure to find one to match your decor. The circular rose has concealed screw mounting (installation screws are hidden); and it covers any standard 2-1/8" bore hole door preparation. It will fit 1-3/8", 1-3/4" or 2" door thicknesses with 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" backsets.
All critical interior parts are made of brass. Tough, non-rusting materials are used throughout. All dimensions are standard to fit existing bores for easy replacement installations.
Features of the Classic Door Lever With Round Rose:
- Meets ADA accessibility requirements.
- 28 degrees rotation to retract latch.
- Concealed screw rose covers 2-1/8" bore hole.
- Solid brass construction.
Specifications for the Omnia 99 Traditional Door Lever:
- Lever Length: 4-1/2"
- Lever Projection: 2-7/16"
- Rose Diameter: 2-5/8"
- Backset: either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8", 1-3/4", or 2"
When Selecting a Function
- Single Dummy: A stationary lever for use as a pull or to match trim on one side of door. Includes 1 lever, 1 rose, and mounting screws.
- Double Dummy: A stationary lever for use as a pull or to match trim on both sides of door. Includes 2 levers, 2 roses, and mounting screws.
- Passage (hall or closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latch operates from either side of door by using a 7mm solid spindle. Complete set - 2 levers, 2 roses, door latch, strike plate, dust box, faceplate, spindle, and mounting screws.
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom): For doors that could need locking. Latch operates from either side. Push button on interior rose engages
privacy; emergency release hole is on exterior rose. Turning inside lever will release privacy and retract latchbolt. Uses 7mm split spindle. Complete set - 2 levers, 2 roses, privacy button, door latch, strike plate, dust box, faceplate, spindle, and mounting screws.