Omnia 101, Sophisticated Solid Brass Leverset
The level of sophistication achieved by Omnia's 101 Lever and Rose set has everything to do with the attention to the traditional while still managing to look classically stylish. The octagonal rose is designed to cover standard 2-1/8" pre-drill door bore holes for an easy installation. This solid brass leverset is available in 7 different finishes in dummy, passage, or privacy functions.
All critical interior parts are made of brass. Tough, non-rusting materials are used throughout. All dimensions are standard to fit existing bores for easy replacement installations.
Features of the Classic Door Lever With Octagonal Rose:
- Meets ADA accessibility requirements.
- 28 degrees rotation to retract latch.
- Concealed screw rose covers 2-1/8" bore hole.
- Solid brass construction.
Specifications for the Omnia 101 Traditional Door Lever:
- Lever Length: 4-5/8"
- Lever Projection: 2-1/2"
- Rose Diameter: 2-9/16"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8", 1-3/4", or 2"
- Backset: either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
When Selecting a Function:
- Single Dummy: A stationary lever for use as a pull or to match trim on one side of door. Includes 1 lever, 1 rose, and mounting screws.
- Double Dummy: A stationary lever for use as a pull or to match trim on both sides of door. Includes 2 levers, 2 roses, and mounting screws.
- Passage (hall or closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latch operates from either side of door by using a 7mm solid spindle. Complete set - 2 levers, 2 roses, door latch, strike plate, dust box, faceplate, spindle, and mounting screws.
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom): For doors that could need locking. Latch operates from either side. Push button on interior rose engages
privacy; emergency release hole is on exterior rose. Turning inside lever will release privacy and retract latchbolt. Uses 7mm split spindle. Complete set - 2 levers, 2 roses, privacy button, door latch, strike plate, dust box, faceplate, spindle, and mounting screws.