Omnia 706, Solid Brass Traditional Door Lever
Simple in design with an easy installation, the 706 door lever, made by Omnia, will not disappoint those looking for an elegant way to improve the style of any home. Since it is available in 7 finishes, you'll be sure to find one to match your decor.
All critical interior parts are made of brass. Tough, non-rusting materials are used throughout. All dimensions are standard to fit existing bores for easy replacement installations.
Also Available: Omnia 706 Traditional Leverset With Round Rose
Features of the Simple Door Lever Latchset With Rectangular Rose:
- Meets ADA accessibility requirements.
- 28 degrees rotation to retract latch.
- Solid Brass Construction
Specifications for the Omnia 706 Simple Door Lever:
- Lever Length: 4-1/4"
- Lever Projection: 2-5/8"
- Rose Height: 2"
- Rose Width: 1-5/8"
- Backset: either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8", 1-3/4", or 2"
When Selecting a Function:
- Single Dummy: A stationary lever for use as a pull or to match trim on one side of door. Includes 1 lever, 1 rose, and mounting screws.
- Passage (hall or closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latch operates from either side of door by using a 7mm solid spindle. Complete set - 2 levers, 2 roses, door latch, strike plate, dust box, faceplate, spindle, and mounting screws.