Kwikset PE, Classic Phoenix Knobset
The handsomely styled Phoenix design fits any type of home from colonial to contemporary and every style in between. Easy to install, it fits standard pre-drilled doors. The Kwikset PE Phoenix Knob has an adjustable backset for 2-3/8 inches or 2-3/4 inches for doors 1-3/8 inches up to 1-3/4 inches thick. It is available in four functions including half dummy, passage, privacy, and keyed entry with an ANSI/BHMA A156.2 grade 2 security rating.
Features of the Kwikset Traditional Phoenix Door Knob Set:
- Fits all pre-driled doors.
- Anti-pick 6 pin system.
- Sold as complete set.
- Easy to install.
- Lifetime Mechanical Warranty.
- 10 Year Finish Warranty.
Specifications of the Phoenix Knob:
- Rose Diameter: 2-5/8"
- Knob Diameter: 2-1/2"
- Knob Projection: 2-3/16"
- Door Thickness: adjustable for 1-3/8" up to 1-3/4"
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
When Selecting a Functions:
- Half Dummy: An inactive knob for use as a pull or to match trim. This non-operational knob is for one side of the door. Complete Set - 1 knob and 1 rose.
- Passage (hall or closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latch operates from either side of door. Complete set - 2 knobs, 2 roses, door latch and strike plate.
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom): For doors that could need locking. Latch operates from either side. Turnbutton on interior knob engages privacy lock on both knobs; emergency release hole is on exterior knob. Complete set - 2 knobs, 2 roses, privacy button, door latch and strike plate.
- Keyed Entry: Use when a keyed lock is needed. An ANSI/BHMA A156.2 Grade 2 security lock that is operated by a key from the exterior and a turnbutton on the knob from the interior. Complete set - 2 knobs, 2 roses, 2 keys, door latch and strike plate.