Kwikset 911-LL, SmartCode Security Keyless Access Touch Pad Lock with Lido Lever
A SmartCode 911 Lever and Lock means easier security without having to carry around keys. It is easy to use, with a programable four to eight digit code; and it has a two code capacity to insure only the people you want to have access to your home do. This Signature series Powerbolt is easy to install since it does not require wiring. Instead, it uses 4 AA batteries with an indicator light to alert you when the batteries are low. Kwikset's Lido Lever is a proven best seller. The exquisitely elegant scroll design makes a stylish design statement. Fits standard doors 1-3/8" to 1-3/4" thick with an adjustable backset for 2-3/8" or 2-3/4".
The Kwikset-911 SmartCode Touch Pad Lock uses Smart Key technology. Patented side locking bar design replaces traditional pin and tumbler design to prevent against lock bumping. The Smart Key lock cylinder is rekeyable by using the included learn tool in less than 30 seconds without removing the lock from the door.
Also Available: Lido Leverset
Features of the Kwikset 911 Touch Pad Leverset:
- Finish: Lifetime Polished Brass (L03).
- One touch locking with a motorized bolt.
- Bolt: 1/2" throw
- Four to eight digit personal entry code.
- Customizable automatic door locking after 30 seconds for increased piece of mind.
- SmartKey lock cylinder.
- Four customizable code capacity.
- Low battery warning.
- No hard wiring means it is easy to install with just a screwdriver.
- Reversible door handing.
- Easy to program.
- Easy to use.
- Lifetime Mechanical and Finish Warranty.
- SmartCode Lido Lever Specifications (PDF)
Specifications of the Polished Brass Key Code Lock with Lido Lever:
- Exterior Plate Height: 4-7/16"
- Exterior Plate Width: 2-13/16"
- Exterior Projection: 2-1/2"
- Interior Plate Height: 6-1/8"
- Interior Plate Width: 3-1/4"
- Interior Projection: 3"
- Lever Length: 3-3/4"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" to 1-3/4"
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Strikes: Round corner strike 2-1/4" x 2-1/8"
- Latch: Round corner adjustable 2-3/4 x 2-3/4"
- Faceplates: 1" x 2-1/4" round corner standard.
- Fits 2-1/8" Crossbore Hole (Standard Pre-Drilled Door)
SmartCode lock is operated by a keypad or key on the exterior side, and by a thumb turn on the inside. The latch is operated by a lever on both in exterior and the interior. Alarm Sounds after three (3) consecutive incorrect codes are entered for added security.