AHI SIG773-630 Modern Square Flush Door Pull with Flush Cover
The modern 2-3/8" square front face sliding door flush pull has very clean lines and a spring loaded flush cover. The flush pull's opening is exposed with a gentle push of your finger. Remove your finger and the cover springs out re-concealing the pull's opening for the ultimate clean appearance. The housing between the 1/16" thick satin stainless steel front and back plates is black high impact plastic, allowing the flush pull to be pressure mounted into the door for a clean installation (no screws). It can also be thrubolted from the back side if used on pantry or cabinet door.
Also available: Contemporary Rectangular Flush Door Pull, Offset Rectangular Flush Door Pull, Long Rectangular Flush Door Pull and Modern Square Flush Door Pull without the flush cover.
Specifications for the AHI SIG773-630 Square Flush Door Pull:
- Total Height: 2-3/8" (60 mm)
- Total Width: 2-3/8" (60 mm)
- Total Depth: 3/4" (19 mm)
- Door Cutout Depth: 21/32" (17 mm)
- Projection: 1/16" (2 mm)
- Finger Opening Height: 1-3/16" (30 mm)
- Finger Opening Width: 1-3/16" (30 mm)
- Door Cutout Opening Height: 2" (50 mm)
- Door Cutout Opening Width: 2" (50 mm)
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Satin Stainless Steel Finish
Available in Satin Stainless Steel finish only.