AHI SIG772-630 Modern Square Flush Door Pull
This modern 2-3/8" square front face sliding door flush pull has very clean lines. The housing between the 1/16" thick satin stainless steel front and back plates is black high impact plastic, allowing the flush pull to be pressure mounted into the door for a clean installation (no screws). It can also be through bolted from the back side if used on pantry or cabinet door. For use on pocket doors, sliding doors, cabinet doors, or any door where a flush with the door face pull is desired.
Also available: Extra clean design Modern Square Flush Door Pull with a flush cover.
Specifications for the AHI SIG772-630 Square Flush Door Pull:
- Total Height: 2-3/8" (60 mm)
- Total Width: 2-3/8" (60 mm)
- Total Depth: 3/4" (19 mm)
- Door Cutout Depth: 21/32" (17 mm)
- Projection: 1/16" (2 mm)
- Finger Opening Height: 1-3/16" (30 mm)
- Finger Opening Width: 1-3/16" (30 mm)
- Door Cutout Opening Height: 2" (50 mm)
- Door Cutout Opening Width: 2" (50 mm)
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Satin Stainless Steel Finish
Available in Satin Stainless Steel finish only.