Brass Accents D07-K539, Rectangular Quaker Collection Latchset
Simple in design, this latchset is made from cast brass. It can be paired with any of the knobs or levers made by Brass Accents. It is 2-1/4 inches wide and 7 inches tall. Choose from dummy, passage, and privacy function in any of the wide array of finishes. The Quaker Solid Brass Latchset includes matching mounting hardware for easy installation.
Specifications for the Brass Accents D07-K539 Quaker Collection Latchset:
- Material: Cast Brass
- Plate Width: 2-1/4"
- Plate Height: 7"
- Door Thickness: adjustable for 1-3/8" or 1-3/4" thick doors
- Backset: either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
When Selecting a Function:
- Single Dummy: For use as a pull or to match trim on one side of the door. It does not latch and does not lock.
- Double Dummy: For use as a pull or to match trim on both sides of the door. They do not latch and do not lock
- Passage (hall or closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latches but does not lock.
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom): For doors that could need locking. The lock is activated by a push button while turning the inside knob/lever releases the lock. It can be opened from the outside with a small tool.
Sold Individually. The finish for the knob or lever you choose will match the plate finish.