Extra Thick Door Single Cylinder Deadbolt
This extra thick door maximum security single cylinder deadbolt made by Schlage will fit all standard door cutouts. For use on 2-1/4" - 4" thick doors or gates. It has an adjustable latch to fit 2-3/8 inch or 2-3/4 inch backsets. ANSI Grade 1 deadbolt, operated by a key on the outside of the door and by a thumbturn on the inside. Available in 9 finishes.
B60 Single Cylinder Deadbolt | B62 Double Cylinder Deadbolt |
B80 Single Sided Deadbolt
Schlage deadbolts are bigger and stronger than they were before. They are ANSI Grade 1--the toughest ANSI grade available. Sturdy construction paired with innovative features that provide added control, security and peace of mind.
Features of Schlage B60/61073 Thick Door Deadbolt
- Schlage Maximum Security Deadbolts.
- Door frame strike reinforced with 3" screws for extra security.
- ANSI A156.5, 2001, Grade 1 auxiliary lock.
- Comes packaged with two keys.
- 1" deadbolt with hardened steel core.
- Has an anti-pick shield around the cylinder
- Solid brass cylinder and trim.
- Schlage B60 Installation Instructions (PDF)
Specifications of the Schlage B60/61073 Thick Door Deadbolt Lock:
- Door Thickness: 2-1/4" to 4" Thick Door
- Adjustable deadbolt fits both 2-3/8" and 2-3/4" backsets.
- Strike Width: 1-1/8"
- Strike Length: 2-3/4"
- Cylinder: 5-pin, Schlage C Keyway
Single Cylinder Deadbolt: Deadbolt thrown or retracted by key from the outside and by turn unit on the inside. Bolt automatically deadlocks when fully thrown.
Note: For use with 2-1/4" to 4" Thick Doors. For standard 1-3/4" thick doors use Single Cylinder Deadbolt