Baldwin Estates Collection 5073 Knob With 5006 Rosette
Undeniably alluring in design, this solid brass Baldwin made knobset will add a modern accent to any door. It is available in 8 finishes. The octagon shape of this 5073 knob paired with the round 5006 rosette makes for a very contemporary look. It will fit 1-3/8" and 1-3/4" door thicknesses with an optional backset for 2-3/8" or 2-3/4".
With every detail, Baldwin hardware sends a message of quality and style throughout the life of your door. For an investment in your home that will last for many years to come.
Features of the Baldwin 5073 Contemporary Knob With Matching 5006 Rosette:
- Concealed mounting to hide unsightly installation screws.
- Forged from solid brass for maximum strength and durability
- 28 degree latch rotation
- Heavy duty latch bolts springs.
- Latches are reversible for all door conditions.
- Latches include standard full lip strike.
Specifications of the Solid Brass Modern Octagon Knobset:
- Rose Diameter: 1-3/4" - will not cover standard 2-1/8" bore
- Knob Diameter: 2-1/4"
- Overall Projection: 2-1/2"
- Backset: choose either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Door Thickness: adjustable for 1-3/8" and 1-3/4"
When Selecting a Function:
- Half Dummy: A surfaced mounted, non-working, smooth knob. Non-locking and non-latching trim for one side of door. This inactive pull is usually used to match trim.
- Full Dummy: A surfaced mounted, non-working, smooth knob. Non-locking and non-latching trim for both sides of door. These inactive pulls are usually used to match trim.
- Passage (hall or closet): Latches but does not lock. The latch is activated by turning the either of the two knobs.