Baldwin Estates Collection 5065 Knob With 5027 Rosette
There are few door knobs that look as alluring and elegant as the Beaded Round Rose with Beaded Knob does; and the regal appearance is only heightened by the 7 available finishes--all of the beautiful. Made out of solid brass, the quality Baldwin Hardware's Beaded 5065 Knob and matching 5027 Rose is backed by a lifetime limited warranty. It will fit 1-3/8" and 1-3/4" door thicknesses with an optional backset for 2-3/8" or 2-3/4".
With every detail, Baldwin hardware sends a message of quality and style throughout the life of your door. For an investment in your home that will last for many years to come.
Features of the Baldwin 5065 Beaded Knob With 5027 Rosette:
- Concealed mounting to hide unsightly installation screws.
- Forged from solid brass for maximum strength and durability.
- 28 degree latch rotation
- Heavy duty latch bolts springs.
- Latches are reversible for all door conditions.
- Latches include standard full lip strike.
Specifications of the Solid Brass Knobset:
- Rose Diameter: 2-1/4" - will NOT cover a standard 2-1/8" bore
- Knob Diameter: 2-1/4"
- Overall Projection: 2-3/8"
- Backset: choose either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Door Thickness: adjustable for 1-3/8" and 1-3/4"
When Selecting a Function:
- Half Dummy: A surfaced mounted, non-working, smooth knob. Non-locking and non-latching trim for one side of door. This inactive pull is usually used to match trim.
- Full Dummy: A surfaced mounted, non-working, smooth knob. Non-locking and non-latching trim for both sides of door. These inactive pulls are usually used to match trim.
- Passage (hall or closet): Latches but does not lock. The latch is activated by turning the either of the two knobs.