Baldwin Estates Collection 5041 Knob With 5046 Rosette
Made from solid brass, this Baldwin made Ball knobset is the perfect compliment to a contemporary decor. It is constructed of solid brass and will fit standard 2-1/8" precut door bore holes. This knobset will fit 1-3/8" thick doors with a 2-3/8" backset.
With every detail, Baldwin hardware sends a message of quality and style throughout the life of your door. For an investment in your home that will last for many years to come.
Features of the Baldwin 5041 Ball Knobset:
- Fits 2-1/8" standard door preparation.
- Concealed mounting to hide unsightly installation screws.
- Forged from solid brass for maximum strength and durability.
- 28 degree latch rotation
- Heavy duty latch bolts springs.
- Latches are reversible for all door conditions.
- Latches include standard full lip strike.
- Latches include anti-friction insert for smooth operation
Specifications of the Solid Brass Ball Knob:
- Rose Diameter: 2-5/8"
- Knob Diameter: 2-1/8"
- Overall Projection: 2-3/4"
- Backset: 2-3/8"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8"
When Selecting a Function:
- Half Dummy: A surfaced mounted, non-working, smooth knob. Non-locking and non-latching trim for one side of door. This inactive pull is usually used to match trim.
- Full Dummy: A surfaced mounted, non-working, smooth knob. Non-locking and non-latching trim for both sides of door. These inactive pulls are usually used to match trim.
- Passage (hall or closet): Latches but does not lock. The latch is activated by turning the either of the two knobs.
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom): Latches and can be locked. Can be locked from the inside with a push-button located on rose. An emergency release function allows the knob to automatically unlock when it is turned from the inside.