Baldwin Estates Collection 5030 Knob With 5048 Rosette
The classic design of this 1-3/4" diameter knob allows it to look beautiful in almost any setting. Concealed mounting means that the sleek look is not interrupted by unsightly screws; and because it is made by Baldwin out of solid brass, you know that it is made with attention to both style and quality. It will fit standard 2-1/8" precut door bore holes. This knobset will fit 1-3/8" and 1-3/4" door thicknesses with an optional backset for 2-3/8" or 2-3/4".
With every detail, Baldwin hardware sends a message of quality and stylethroughout the life of your door. For an investment in your home that will last for many years to come.
Features of the Baldwin 5030 Classic Knobset:
- Fits 2-1/8" standard door preparation.
- Concealed mounting to hide unsightly installation screws.
- Forged from solid brass for maximum strength and durability.
- 28 degree latch rotation
- Heavy duty latch bolts springs.
- Latches are reversible for all door conditions.
- Latches include standard full lip strike.
Specifications of the Solid Brass 1-3/4" Diameter Classic Knob:
- Rose Diameter: 2-5/8"
- Knob Diameter: 1-3/4"
- Overall Projection: 2.187"
- Backset: choose either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Door Thickness: adjustable for 1-3/8" and 1-3/4"
When Selecting a Function:
- Half Dummy: A surfaced mounted, non-working, smooth knob. Non-locking and non-latching trim for one side of door. This inactive pull is usually used to match trim.
- Full Dummy: A surfaced mounted, non-working, smooth knob. Non-locking and non-latching trim for both sides of door. These inactive pulls are usually used to match trim.
- Passage (hall or closet): Latches but does not lock. The latch is activated by turning the either of the two knobs.
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom): Latches and can be locked. Can be locked from the inside with a push-button. An emergency release function allows the knob to automatically unlock when it is turned from the inside.