Baldwin Estates Collection 5107 Lever With 5002 Rosette
There is a reason that this Baldwin made leverset is known as classic. It features the traditional yet chic style that has been popular for years--and for good reason. There is nothing quite so elegantly beautiful as simple designs that have withstood the test of time and ever-chainging fashion. Made out of solid brass, the Baldwin 5107 Lever with the 5002 rose will fit 1-3/8" and 1-3/4" door thicknesses with an optional backset for 2-3/8" or 2-3/4".
*Will NOT cover standard 2-1/8" bore.
With every detail, Baldwin hardware sends a message of quality and style throughout the life of your door. For an investment in your home that will last for many years to come.
Features of the Baldwin 5107 Classic Leverset:
- Accessibility Code (ADA) A117.1
- Concealed mounting to hide unsightly installation screws.
- Forged from solid brass for maximum strength and durability.
- 28 degree latch rotation
- Heavy duty latch bolts springs.
- Latches are reversible for all door conditions.
- Latches include standard full lip strike.
Specifications of the Solid Brass Traditional Lever:
- 5002 Rose Diameter: 1-3/4" - will NOT cover standard 2-1/8" bore
- Lever Length: 4-1/2"
- Overall Projection: 2-5/8"
- Backset: choose either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Door Thickness: adjustable for 1-3/8" and 1-3/4"
When Selecting a Function:
- Half Dummy: A surfaced mounted, non-working, smooth lever. Non-locking and non-latching trim for one side of door. This inactive pull is usually used to match trim.
- Full Dummy: A surfaced mounted, non-working, smooth lever. Non-locking and non-latching trim for both sides of door. These inactive pulls are usually used to match trim.
- Passage (hall or closet): Latches but does not lock. The latch is activated by turning the either of the two levers.
The Half Dummy function is handed. Click Here to Determine Handing. All other lever functions are non-handed.